Clip 25

For clip 25 I decided to go for a combination of ideas. I made the rotoscoping look a bit like water colours (but black instead of coloured) and then used some colour schemes and themes from my research in to Persona 4. Using photoshop I made the dancers have a pencil draw/painted look. Not quite perfect, broken and even lines make it look rougher and more hand drawn.








I then took this in to After Effects and edited several things to change the colour scheme, making it more like my persona 4 research. More interesting than white and red. I also animated some vertical lines of varying thickness across the screen across the sequence using solids and keyframes. I believe this adds an extra element of style to the scene as well as smoothing across the transition between camera angles.











Here is a low quality preview: