CO2 Addict

Due to the challenges presented by filming this idea I have had to adapt it to my skill and what resources I have available. I severely underestimated the planning, and with delays from the people I was counting on to 'act' for me I have had to postpone filming for much longer than I had intended and therefore had to scale back slightly and rethink my ideas based on some of my additional research.

I have changed my idea from a help/support group to an addict interview, as I saw in my social media addicts research proving it to be an acceptable format for my original concept. I will shoot the interview portion in a room, perhaps an office setting with neutral walls and objects. I will have some cutaways as originally planned, but might change and develop them to be more interesting.